Getting rid of an ant infestation is no easy task. Sugar, pavement, and carpenter ants can enter your home through the tiniest of cracks, and trying to get rid of them on your own can be virtually impossible.
The ant exterminators at Eliminate ‘Em are ready to handle your home’s problem – today!
Signs of Ants
No matter the species, there are a handful of clear signs indicating an infestation:
- Ants are present in your home, especially at night. At this time of the day, they come to feed on foods containing sugar and fat.
- Debris or frass. While ants don’t eat wood, they create nests and tunnels inside it, resulting in small piles of shavings or what appears to be sawdust.
- Sounds within the walls or doors, often like a dry rustling.
- Pathways ants regularly follow. This means a trail has been established to a food source within your home.
A Trusted Ant Exterminator in CT, MA, NY and RI.
Early spring is mating season for ants, but extermination is a year-round endeavor for our team.
Eliminate ‘Em offers your family fast, reliable, and safe pest removal. And our family guarantees all ant extermination services. You can call Eliminate ‘Em 24/7/364 and expect:
- Knowledgeable, licensed and certified technicians
- Sealed entry points, so that ants won’t come back in the future
- Only EPA-approved solutions and products will be used in your home
- Same-day service, and we’re always on time!
When you call Eliminate ‘Em, you’re guaranteed the best ant extermination service at the best price.
Call 1-866-802-7378 for Ant Extermination Services Today!
Our expert ant exterminators are standing by to rid your home of its pests today! Call the number above, or fill out our online service request form for immediate services!
Same-day service is available in CT, MA, NY and RI.